In modern life we are exposed to literally thousands of chemicals every day which did not even exist a few decades ago. In my clinical practice I have come to the understanding that this overload of toxins is a fundamental factor which must be addressed in every health issue I see in every client! So I am launching my all new Low Tox Living workshops!
These practical workshops are recommended for anyone….
- With any chronic health issue
- Suffering from fatigue or brain fog
- With hormonal imbalance
- With compromised immunity
- Wanting to do what they can to protect themselves and their families from synthetic chemicals
- Who is pregnant or breastfeeding
- Planning to start a family or having trouble conceiving
- Who is overwhelmed by information and resources and where on earth to start with it all!!
This workshop will be 3 hours of comprehensive information on what chemicals and ingredients and practices to avoid and why, how to avoid, better options, brand names, where to buy…
We will look at…
- Water and filtering options
- Air in the home
- Skincare and personal care
- Cleaning and home products
- Mattresses and bedding
- Electromagnetic toxins
There will be 2 bonus MAKE & TAKE sessions so you can get practical and see how easy it is to make your own effective alternative products with minimal ingredients. We will be making an organic luscious Skincare Balm and an all natural citrus and eucalyptus Multi Purpose Cleaning Spray.
These workshops will run monthly from…
The Odyssey Clinic
63 Kelvin Rd
Saturday 22nd January 9.30am to 12.30pm
Cost: £45 per person*
Booking is essential as places are limited to 5 people.
Please contact me directly to reserve your place.
* Payable in advance. No refunds if cancellation is within 7 days of the workshop, but I can still send you all the information via email. Full refunds will be available if the workshop needs to be cancelled due to Covid restrictions.