I offer regular informal Classes on Essential Oils – the aim being to empower others to be able to use oils safely and confidently in their own lives. I offer two types of Classes:
Introduction to Essential Oils Classes
I hold Introduction to Essential Oils Classes regularly, either in Leamington Spa or Online.
The Traditional Acupuncture Centre
19 Binswood St
What you will learn:
- What are Essential Oils
- How to use Essential Oils safely and effectively
- Importance of Essential Oil quality
- Learn to use oils to address various health issues – insomnia, skin, respiratory health, allergies, pain, inflammation, boosting immunity, balancing mood, reducing anxiety, improving digestion, hormonal health, dental health, and much more…
- Experience and learn in more depth the versatility of a handful of “must have” oils!
- Try delicious oil infused drinks and chocolate treats
- Ask any questions that you have about how Essential Oils can support your personal needs
- You will receive a complementary gift as a thank you for coming
- At the end of the Class if you wish to purchase any oils I will tell you how to do this
Next Class Dates:
- Tues 5th March 7.30pm – Online – Book or enquire now
- Mon 11th March 8pm – Online – Book or enquire now
- Sat 16th March 9.30am – Leamington Spa – Book or enquire now
- Tues 26th March 7.30pm – Leamington Spa – Book or enquire now
- Sat 6th April 9.30am – Leamington Spa – Book or enquire now
Make & Take Classes
In addition to my Introduction Classes I also offer Make & Take Classes on topics of interest. These are perfect if you have attended an Intro Class and wish to delve a little deeper into how Essential Oils can help specific health issues. If however you have not attended a previous Class and still wish to come along to a Make & Take Class then you are more than welcome! You will learn a lot and will have the opportunity to make and take home two Essential Oil blends of your choice.
Boost Hair & Beauty Yoga Studio
63 Kelvin Road
Next Class: Chakra Balancing with Essential Oils – Sunday 7th April 10am – 11.30am
The 7 Chakras of the body run from the base of the spine to the crown of the head. They are like invisible wheels of energy, helping to keep us healthy and vibrant.
Blockages in any of the Chakras can cause symptoms of ill health, so it is important to keep the energy flowing.
Essential oils are one way of supporting chakra health and clearing blockages – symptoms of which can be anything from anxiety and low self esteem to headaches and fatigue, and anything in between!
Learn more about how to use oils to support your Chakras and therefore more vibrant health.
Make up 2 essential oil blends to take away with you to redress your personal Chakra balance.
The Class will take place in Leamington Spa, the exact location will depend on how many wish to come, so please let me know asap if you want to reserve a place.
Cost is £10 for all my doTERRA Wholesale Customers. £20 for anyone else.