I offer regular small group workshops on Essential Oils – the aim being to empower others to be able to use oils safely and confidently in their own lives.
Introduction to Essential Oils Workshops
What you will learn:
- What are Essential Oils
- How to use Essential Oils safely and effectively
- Importance of Essential Oil quality
- Learn to use oils to support various health issues – sleep, skin, respiratory health, allergies, pain, inflammation, immunity, mood, stress, digestion, hormonal balance, dental health, and much more…
- Receive a Mini Class Kit of samples and experience and learn in more depth the versatility of a handful of “must have” oils
- At the end of the Class if you wish to purchase any oils I will tell you how to do this
Odyssey Clinic, 63 Kelvin Rd, Leamington Spa, CV32 7TG
Next Class Dates:
- Or please contact me to arrange a one to one or small group class at Odyssey Clinic on a date of your choice
Host Your Own Class
If you have a group of friends/family who would also be interested to join a Class then you could consider hosting your own Class at home or online. Your place will be free and you will receive a gift for gathering four or more people together, though I can run Classes for smaller groups too.
Class Collaborations with Therapists/Yoga Teachers
Please do also get in touch if you are a therapist/yoga teacher and you would like to discuss collaborating to offer an event for your followers! This could be an Introduction to Essential Oils Class or a special interest Class – subjects such as Sleep, Stress & Anxiety, Chakra Balancing, Skincare and Hormone Support work really well for joint Classes.
Upcoming Special Interest Classes
In addition to my Introduction Classes I also run Classes on topics of interest. These are perfect if you have attended an Intro Class and wish to delve a little deeper into how Essential Oils can help specific health issues. If however you have not attended a previous Class and still wish to listen in then you are more than welcome!
Please keep an eye on this page for details of further upcoming special interest Classes – or like/follow my facebook page for updates.