I offer regular informal Classes on Essential Oils – the aim being to empower others to be able to use oils safely and confidently in their own lives. I offer two types of Classes:
Introduction to Essential Oils Classes
I hold Introduction to Essential Oils Classes regularly, in and around Leamington Spa.
What you will learn:
- What are Essential Oils
- How to use Essential Oils safely and effectively
- Importance of Essential Oil quality
- Learn to use oils to address various health issues – insomnia, skin, respiratory health, allergies, pain, inflammation, boosting immunity, balancing mood, reducing anxiety, improving digestion, hormonal health, dental health, and much more…
- Experience and learn in more depth the versatility of a handful of “must have” oils!
- Try delicious oil infused drinks and chocolate treats
- Make your own personal Mood Boosting rollerball blend of oils to take away and use at home
- Ask any questions that you have about how Essential Oils can support your personal needs
- At the end of the Class if you wish to purchase any oils I will tell you how to do this
Next Class Dates:
- Tuesday 16th Jan 7.30pm – 9pm £10 – Traditional Acupuncture Centre, Leamington Spa – Book or enquire now
- Saturday 18th Jan 10am – 11.30am £10 – Traditional Acupuncture Centre, Leamington Spa – Book or enquire now
Make & Take Classes
In addition to my Introduction Classes I also offer Make & Take Classes on topics of interest. These are perfect if you have attended an Intro Class and wish to delve a little deeper into how Essential Oils can help specific health issues. If however you have not attended a previous Class and still wish to come along to a Make & Take Class then you are more than welcome! You will learn a lot and will have the opportunity to make and take home two Essential Oil blends of your choice.
Thursday 30th Jan 7pm – 8.30pm – Green Cleaning with Essential Oils – £20
Location: Zero Store, 41 Russell St, Leamington Spa, CV32 5Q
Detox your home this year. Find out how to swap common chemical cleaning products for homemade natural, effective alternatives
We live in a very toxic world. We are exposed to 1000’s of man made chemicals every day in the air we breathe, the food we eat and the dizzying array of products we are told we need to clean our homes and care for our bodies!
This workshop addresses one of these areas of exposure. I will show you simple and effective alternatives to the highly toxic cleaning products that many people use without fully understanding the harm that they can do.
With a few basic ingredients such as distilled vinegar, castile soap and bicarb of soda you can descale, degrease and spritz up your house. With the addition of quality essential oils these homemade products also become highly antimicrobial.
I will give you lots of recipe ideas to go home and try, and to get you started on your household detox you will have the chance to make up 2 products to take away with you on the night.