I offer regular informal Classes on Essential Oils – the aim being to empower others to be able to use oils safely and confidently in their own lives. I offer two types of Classes:
Introduction to Essential Oils Classes
I hold Introduction to Essential Oils Classes regularly, in and around Leamington Spa.
Cost: dependent on location
What you will learn:
- What are Essential Oils
- How to use Essential Oils safely and effectively
- Importance of Essential Oil quality
- Learn to use oils to address various health issues – insomnia, skin, respiratory health, allergies, pain, inflammation, boosting immunity, balancing mood, reducing anxiety, improving digestion, hormonal health, dental health, and much more…
- Experience and learn in more depth the versatility of a handful of “must have” oils!
- Try delicious oil infused drinks and chocolate treats
- Ask any questions that you have about how Essential Oils can support your personal needs
- At the end of the Class if you wish to purchase any oils I will tell you how to do this
Next Class Dates:
- Tuesday 23rd July 7pm £5 – Happy Heart Café, Solihull, B92 7RP – Book or enquire now
- Tuesday 6th August 7pm £5 – Garden Shed Café, Leamington Spa – Book or enquire now
- Saturday 10th August time tbc £10 – Evolation Yoga, Warwick. Includes bonus session on Chakra Balancing with Essential Oils – Book or enquire now
- Thurs 15th August 7.30pm £5 – Traditional Acupuncture Centre, Leamington Spa – Book or enquire now
Make & Take Classes
In addition to my Introduction Classes I also offer Make & Take Classes on topics of interest. These are perfect if you have attended an Intro Class and wish to delve a little deeper into how Essential Oils can help specific health issues. If however you have not attended a previous Class and still wish to come along to a Make & Take Class then you are more than welcome! You will learn a lot and will have the opportunity to make and take home two Essential Oil blends of your choice.
There are currently no Make & Take Classes Scheduled. Watch this space for new September dates!