I offer regular informal Classes on Essential Oils – the aim being to empower others to be able to use oils safely and confidently in their own lives. Due to the current lockdown I am holding exclusively online classes for the foreseeable future. These are still very interactive though as I advance of the Class I post out to all participants a Mini Class Kit with 7 essential oils samples. I will give you directions on how to use and enjoy these through the class. To ensure the samples reach you in time you need to book and pay 4 days in advance of the Class date.
Introduction to Essential Oils Class – Online
Cost: £10 (payable by BACS or PayPal)
What you will learn:
- What are Essential Oils
- How to use Essential Oils safely and effectively
- Importance of Essential Oil quality
- Learn to use oils to address various health issues – insomnia, skin, respiratory health, allergies, pain, inflammation, boosting immunity, balancing mood, reducing anxiety, improving digestion, hormonal health, dental health, and much more…
- Receive a Mini Class Kit of samples and experience and learn in more depth the versatility of a handful of “must have” oils
- At the end of the Class if you wish to purchase any oils I will tell you how to do this
Next Class Dates:
- Saturday 27th June 10am – 11.15am
- Tuesday 30th June 7.45pm – 9pm
- Monday 6th July 7.45pm – 9pm
- Saturday 11th July 10am – 11.15am
Host Your Own Class
If you have a group of friends/family who would also be interested to join a Class then you could consider hosting your own Class at home or online. Your place will be free and you will receive a gift for gathering four or more people together, though I can run Classes for smaller groups too.
Class Collaborations with Therapists/Yoga Teachers
Please do also get in touch if you are a therapist/yoga teacher and you would like to discuss collaborating to offer an event for your followers! This could be an Introduction to Essential Oils Class or a special interest Class – subjects such as Sleep, Stress & Anxiety, Chakra Balancing, Skincare and Hormone Support work really well for joint Classes.
Upcoming Special Interest Classes
In addition to my Introduction Classes I also run Classes on topics of interest. These are perfect if you have attended an Intro Class and wish to delve a little deeper into how Essential Oils can help specific health issues. If however you have not attended a previous Class and still wish to listen in then you are more than welcome!
Please keep an eye on this page for details of upcoming special interest Classes – or like/follow my facebook page for updates.